Our preschool program focuses on the
growth of the whole child
Little Learners continues to foster the home away from home familiarity as the child care teacher moves to prepare your children for kindergarten.
Children will experience daily opportunities to grow in four key areas: social, physical, emotional, and intellectual. Our preschool program and targets kindergarten readiness through the development of critical literacy skills.
Your child will engage in interactions with peers and child care teachers. They will participate in large group activities, such as science and music. There is preschool small group activities that explore the language arts, creative arts, and math.
Children are introduced to specific academic subjects through lively participation in:
- Hands-on science experiences
- Literacy activities
- Dramatic play
- Math activities
As stated in our policies Little Learners of Romeo, Metamora stress good self-esteem, clear and positive communication, problem solving, decision making, creativity, independence and the ability to work with others.
“I love how much Lola has learned and how happy she is to go to daycare/Preschool every day. What she has learned in the few months that she has been here has exceeded my expectations. I truly cannot say enough about the amazing staff! Everyone is so caring, happy and enthusiastic towards every child there. I wouldn’t go anywhere else!”
Emmelina – Romeo, MI
Our child care teacher plans the preschool program daily schedule with four things in mind:
- Developmental stages
- Age group needs
- Specific needs of individual child care
- The experiences each child brings to the classroom
Just as with our infant program, and toddler program, we believe that children learn in a warm and nurturing environment. We provide activities to foster emotional, social, intellectual and physical growth.
Here are the benefits to Little Learners preschool program:
- Preschool2me gives daily updates on your child to your phone
- Full day preschool program
- Hot, nutritious meaals
- Hands-on learning, not just worksheets and work books
- Low teacher to child ratios allows for individualized attention
- In line with district to make sure your child is kindergarten ready
- Health department performs hearing and vision tests needed for kindergarten round up
- Parent Teacher Conferences
- Family style dining
Preschool Is The Best Foundation To Build An Education On!
Romeo: (586) 281-6369
Metamora: (810) 678-3242
Petoskey: (231) 622-8840
or CLICK HERE to Contact us Online
Schedule Your Tour Today!