Prepare to the “WOW”ed! By a simple click on your myKidzDay app, you’ll be able to access all the latest status update, reminders, pictures/videos, newsletters and more for your child!
We want you to be as connected with your child while at Little Learners as possible. We also want to provide the most thorough communication as possible with our daycare parents….Now you can know everything about your child’s day, as your child’s teachers enter it into the app (real time.)
This eco-friendly, innovative app will allow us to send notifications, pictures and files to parents, post newsletters, schedules etc. while eliminating printing/paper costs.
When you become a client of Little Learners, we will set up an account for your child(ren) in the MyKidzDay system, and then you will immediately be able to access your child’s daily reports.
To start using the myKidzday app:
- Download the free myKidzDay app to your iPhone/iPad or Android phone/tablet
- Add [email protected] to your contacts in your email account so that any communication from this service does not end up in your junk folder.
- In the next few days you will receive an account activation email with your user id and initial password
- Log into the myKidzDay app using these credentials
- MyKidzDay provides a single user id and password per family. If you have multiple kids enrolled at this center, then you will see information for all of your kids in the app.
- Multiple people can login on multiple devices using the same user ID and password at the same time. If you want, you can also share the user credential information with other family members (like grand-parents).
- We encourage parents to click on “Remember Me”, the very first time you log in so that you will never get logged out.
- During the app’s install on iPhones, the app may ask for your permission to deliver notifications, please click “Yes”. Clicking no will disable your ability to log in to the app.
- The information will be distributed in a very secure environment (hosted by Amazon web Services) and includes security features so the parents will be able to view your child’s info using a secure login. This application does not require any sensitive information like SSN, DOB, phone # or address etc.
- Parents can receive text messages, pictures and videos from the care providers without having to sign up for a text plan.
- Parents have access to their child’s portfolio and can access daily reports for as long as they have been using myKidzDay
- You have the ability to download and save their child’s pictures/ videos, art work etc on their phones, tablets or computers.
Try out the MyKidzDay App!
Romeo: (586) 281-6369
Metamora: (810) 678-3242
Petoskey: (231) 622-8840
or CLICK HERE to Contact us Online
Schedule Your Tour Today!